Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Disasterous Start

This morning I claimed my usual allotment of milk. (about 1 litre here in England). At home I usually pace my milk intake throughout the day. But because of my circumstances I'm forced to consume as much as possible at brekkie. So this morning I claimed my milk. I began eating my cereal when a girl sat across from me. (We'll call her thief #1). So theif #1 sits down across from me and grabs my litre. She then proceeds to pour some of MY milk on Her cereal. I was shocked! Luckily I had enough grace to let her enjoy her cereal. After she finished pouring My milk, I grabbed it from the middle of the table. This time I kept one hand on My milk while I finished my brekkie. Because of the increasing crowd I decided to guzzel my milk in a corner. As I got up another girl (thief # 2) asked me if I'd pour her some of My milk. I was appalled. Unfortunately I was too nice. Yet again I saw more of my litre flow away. Immediately after I poured her a glass I downed what was left of My milk. Needless to say, I've been craving milk all day.

No comments: