Friday, July 11, 2008

The Curse of the Purple Pirate

"Yargh! Matey, pass me some rum!" roared the Blue Pirate.
"Oi, if you call me matey again I'll run you through with me saber and then I'll feed you to the fishes!" the Yellow Pirate threatened.
"Would you both please be quite! I'm trying to decide which island I want to visit next." the Purple Pirate pleaded.
Everyone of the pirates, surrounding the small wooden table, started to laugh.
"Shhh, shh," said the yellow pirate menacingly. "The Purple Pirate needs silence to make a move".
The room filled with laughter again.
"Aye, mateys, hold your laughter, the purple pirate is going purple in the face," said the Blue Pirate.
With that the Yellow Pirate jumped to his feet pulling out his saber.
"I warned ye, now I'm goin to eat your gizzard for brekkie," he roared at the Blue Pirate.
As they ran around the room trying to kill each other, the Green Pirate stuck out his foot and tripped the Yellow Pirate. Again the room filled with laughter. During the commotion the Red Pirate slipped the Purple Pirates treasure into his own pile.
"Hey, who took my gold?" the Purple Pirate asked.
"Nobody took your gold, you just lost it," the Green Pirate scoffed.
Contorting his face in anger the Purple Pirate yelled, "I'm already losing. My ship is a mess and I don't have a chance of winning. Would you all please stop picking on me!"
Yet again the room filled with laughter.

No comments: