Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Greatest Game Ever Played: Comeback, Comeback to Me

In the world today there is good, and there is evil. Occasionally the good has to take a stand against evil. Last night I took my stand. I decided to make my stand at Trafalga's miniature golf course. Unsuspecting to the rest of the world, a fight ensued that held their fate in it's hands. Evil scum suckers aka Miles and Elisa decided to surface from their wasteland of doom to reap havoc on the innocent bystanders playing golf that night. To aid them in their terror and destruction they called Kenny the terrible smelling Ogre from G-land and Iva the Snow Queen from the Great North. After I heard of this evil plot I knew I couldn't stand by and watch. I needed to face these despicable foes in a battle to the death. But 4 against 1 was Hopeless. I knew I would need help, so I enlisted a sidekick from the land of Cheese. 4 against 2 has Hope. Together we fought. It was a terrible fight. Gushing, oozing, refuse flowed from their mouths. Darkness swept in, blocking out the light. Just before they vanquished me for good, I saw a beautiful sliver of light. I knew then that no matter what the consequences were, I had to defeat these evil organisms. I grabbed onto Hope and battled back. Blood, guts, sweat, and blood flowed like a river. In the end light prevailed. I sent those scum sucking toads and their allies back to their underworld of waste. Today the sun shines.

1 comment:

Clark said...

I could take all of you. I am the Undisputable Master of the Trafalga indoor golf couse. Cindy can totally back me up.

Those are impressive scores though.