Thursday, September 4, 2008

RM Syndrome

Because of friendly influences I attempted to try something I don't normally try. Needless to say it is slightly embarrassing. You see there is a girl, I knew her for about a week. Then a few weeks passed by and I had forgotten about her. Until I got an email saying we should keep in touch. I reacted about the same as I normally would. My first thoughts were, "Holy crap, how the heck did she get my email". It didn't take long for me to figure out how she achieved such a task. I'm not necessarily the most secure person. Most of my contact info is listed through BYU. Anyways, I reciprocated and stalked her a little bit. I wanted to know more about the type of girl that would stock me. Well I ended up with a information about her. (She is a nice girl, and is attractive too). Then today, after getting some friendly peer pressure, I changed the way I normally do things. I actually used the number and called her. This is where it gets embarrassing. I didn't have the guts to just ask her out . So I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie, and that she could bring a friend too, because I was trying to convince my brother to come. (At the time it seemed rational. It would give me an opportunity to get to know her a little better, but without the awkward date situation). Anyways, Little K didn't want to play and she didn't have any friends that wanted to come either. So it ended up being just the two of us. The evening actually was alright except the fact that it felt an awful lot like a secret date; I'm 15 years old but wanted to go on a date with that girl so I lied to my parents and told them I was going to a movie with a bunch of friends, but really I planned it so it would just be the two of us, kind of date. I'm wondering if she considered it a date too. Wow! So now I'm left pondering my awkward behaviour, trying to figure out why I acted like a spaz. I felt so much like a return missionary its scary, I haven't even served a mission. I'm doomed.

1 comment:

Millas said...

Glad I could help. It's the heroes journey.