Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Police Beat: Phonecall Hypnotization

I found this article in the police beat of BYU's infamous newspaper, The Daily Universe (police beats are the best and only slightly decent part of the paper).

Oct. 18, 2008:
A female resident of Wymount Terrace called in a suspicious phone call in which a man made statements with the intent of hypnotizing the student. The student said she does not remember most of the conversation, but remembers she called him master. Police say it is virtually impossible to hypnotize over the phone.


My favorite part is when she called him "master". And if I've learned anything about technology, nothing is virtually impossible. I wonder if this mysterious hypnotist gets a lot of dates by hypnotizing innocent girls over the phone. If so I've got to learn his technique.

No comments: