Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Awkward Forgetfullness

Today I ran into a friend and her roommate. I said hello. Unfortunately I used my friends name. Luckily I got her name right. The unfortunate part was I forgot her roommates name. I didn't say hello to her roommate. The roommate asked me why I didn't say hello to her. I lied. It was a pretty pathetic excuse, but it seemed to satisfy the roommate. I should have known her name, she is a nice girl. I had known it just a few minutes before. Eventually I remembered. Only after I asked my friend in a whisper what her roommates name was. The biggest problem is that I can't remember the name of either one now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a loser. but i'm glad you have legs so we can walk through london together. maybe after a few months abroad you'll remember better...

Millas said...

Ardently is only saying that because she wants to walk around holding your hand!