Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rules of the Game

Here’s the thing,
Threats and dares are not rare.
The faint of heart should beware

Don’t scorn Jolene’s cuisine
She’ll stab you with a knife.

If Miles talks
Do not listen
He is the worst when it comes to a lesson

You can cheat, just not with your feet.
If you get caught, put back the pot.
You can lie and steal manipulate and deal

If your name is Kenny,
Your cunning and will are like a fish
Slippery and slimy,
In the end dead upstream

Adam is a bum,
He just twiddles his thumbs

Look out! Here comes Reagan
When he loses he uses excuses
So spite him while you can
It works well with my plan

Under a cover he waits
Letting your imagination create
His name is William the wantabe conqueror
For he is constantly beat

Friends and foes alike beware,
I play the game with no restraint
I’ll bare my muscles and clear my mind
Foul play I’ll conquer
I’ll beat you all because my name is Zac

But you can call me Captain!

No comments: