Thursday, November 6, 2008

Call Me Captain

Rarely do pranks ever enter my life. Maybe because I've always lived at home, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, I have two friends, Kenny and Elisa that work together. The other day I was eating ice cream with the Elisa. She was complaining that she can't ever prank Kenny. Apparently Kenny is all-knowing, and knows every trick in the book and to go along with his brilliance there is an invizible shield protecting him. I have to admit when we feel like causing mischief we know Kenny will have some great ideas. Anyways Elisa wanted to prank Kenny, she asked if I would help. Those are dangerous words. You don't want to get involved in a prank-off with Kenny. But I decided it was time to unleash my creativity on a world of chaos and humiliation. A world that until now I have avoided. In other words I decided to help Elisa. We talked for a while and came up with some good ideas, but realized they needed work. We parted ways with an understanding of great secrecy. Or so I thought. Today Kenny stole Elisa's phone. Using her phone he texted me trying to find out if I would help Elisa prank him. Realizing that it was Kenny trying to figure out my allegiance I didn't give anything away. Later when I was talking to Kenny I found out that Elisa told Kenny I would help her prank him. At that moment I decided needed to prank both of them. Kenny because he is the master, and Elisa because she betrayed me. So I developed a beautiful plan to cause mischief, humiliation, and a downright sense of being beaten by the best, and put it into action. We'll see how it goes. The only reason I divulge my secret now is it can't be stopped. Also so that when it happens ya'll will know I am the new Prank master. But you can call me captain.

1 comment:

kwistin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.