Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Corruption, Presidents, and Ralph Nader

I figure since the election day is here, I might as well jump on the band wagon of political posting. I'd like to say that a candidate represents me and my morals. That would be a lie. I would also like to say that I am well educated on the different issues. That would also be a lie. Most of my information comes from Saturday Night Live, or the Simpsons. Although my sources may not always be the best, there is a lot of truth in sarcasm and humor. In my most humble opinion neither of the two men with a chance of becoming the next president deserves that title. Time after time they change their stance on issues. Neither candidate has the same morals that I approve. John McCain tries too hard to get votes. He plays a popularity game with America. He understands that he isn't as charismatic as Barack Obama. Trying to make up for that fact he recruited Sarah Palin. Oh boy, that was a mistake. She talks and talks, never shutting up. I don't have to point out all the times she sticks her big heavy snow boot into her mouth. Obama may be a charismatic speaker, but he is a sleazy business man as well. Inexperience runs rampant throughout his campaign. I can't vote for Obama or McCain. This is a lucky day for Ralph Nader. Without changing his campaign in the last couple of decades, Nader won my vote. It's a shame I forgot to register.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Poor Nader. Poor Zac. Obama happy.