Sunday, November 2, 2008

All Alone

Last night my friends and I decided to have a spur of the moment Jazz game party. Each of us had an assignment. Reagan was to pick up Sarah and some pizza. Miles and Kelly were to get some cheese fries and apple beer. Kenny was just supposed to show up, (he had been working all night). My assignment was to get some girls to come. Thinking back I'm pretty sure my assignment was a joke. Out of all my friends, I know the fewest people and can be the most introverted. But being the team player that I am, I took my assignment to heart. First I went to the apartment of some girls I barely know (miles recommended I stop there). Only one of the girls was home and she was playing cards with some guy. I still invited her, but she didn't show up. Then I was walking back to my car when I saw a couple of girls walking down the street. Deciding that I was going to take my assignment seriously I walked up to the girls to invite them. Neither one of them came. Next I went to another girls apartment. She wasn't home. After that I decided to call almost every girl in my phone. Only one of them answered and she was busy. I should have quit right then, but like I said I was serious about this assignment. I then proceeded to go to the apartment of another girl. I didn't really know her, but one time Miles, Si, and I randomly knocked on her apartment. Nobody was home at her apartment either. In the end I showed up at Reagan's house completely alone. Later when Kenny showed up he said, "No girls, I guess Zac failed" (or something like that). Well I guess I did fail, but at least I tried.

No comments: