Friday, May 30, 2008

The unachievable

So I achieved something that nobody I know has ever achieved before. I've been kicked off of Facebook for adding too many friends in one day. It is pretty ironic and hilarious. I decided I needed to look up the terms of use on Facebook. The only reason I could find that I may have had my account terminated is this:
you agree not to use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;

Seeing as I didn't use Facebook for anything illegal I believe they thought I might damage, disable, or overburden the site. I'm free from the chains of Facebook because Facebook decided I was a danger to their site.

My acceptance speech:

First I would like to thank my friends and family. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be the individual I am today. I would also like to thank all my Facebook friends or potential Facebook friends. If it wasn't for your beaming profiles I would never have been tempted to add so many of you. Last but not least I'd like to thank Facebook. I couldn't have achieved the unachievable If it wasn't for the ridiculousness of your rules and regulations and the whole Facebook system.
Thank you all for your love and support. Rock on World!!!

No comments: